Ecofruit conference is calling for papers on organic fruit growing
If you have contributions in the field of organic fruit growing, don’t miss the « Ecofruit » conference. From 17 to 19 February 2020 The University of Hohenheim in Germany will host the 19th International Conference on Organic Fruit-Growing “Ecofruit”.
The event is continuation of 18 previous meetings which aimed to bring together European organic fruit researcher, advisors and interested practitioners. “Ecofruit” gives opportunity to communicate and discuss the latest results connected with organic fruit production systems and their improvement, for networking, and starting new co-operations.
Among the main topics are:
- disease control and copper minimization
- fruit quality and storage
- soil management, sustainability
- Disease control and copper minimization
- Stone fruits
- Small fruits and wild fruits
- Pest control and functional biodiversity
- Crop regulation
- Cultivars and organic breeding
The deadline for submitting contribution titles and short summary is 22 November 2019. The deadline for submitting the full paper is 12 December 2019.
You can read more here.